We want to reach out to you personally about what we are doing at Te Vakaroa Villas to support you and your holiday plans. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety in the future and provide flexibility.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Inresponse to COVID-19, we have taken additional measures and will continue to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
- Our villa teams are receiving ongoing daily briefings and enhanced operating procedures.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued to use hospital-grade disinfectant standards.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers.
- We have increased the cleaning of villas between guest changeovers using hospital-grade disinfectant standards
For travellers affected by Cook Island and international travel restrictions and cannot arrive in the Cook Islands by their booking date we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Travel Restrictions. Our standard cancellation policy has not changed within 60 days of arrival. If you are unable to travel as a result of COVID-19 travel restrictions, we will amend your stay dates free of charge and without penalty (subject to availability) if outside of 60 days of arrival, to re book your holiday to up 31 March 2022 and will honour the same high and low season rates – no increases. Additionally, if you choose to change your dates rather than cancelling, we will welcome your booking at the same rate and offer you complimentary a lodge credit to spend on Mini Bar beverages to a value of NZ$75 plus GST per villa for every night of your stay. This offer is only valid with max two changes of dates and only valid to stays to 31 March 2022.
If you need to make a change to your reservation and booked this directly with us, please contact our reservation on email@example.com
If you have booked through another travel site or travel agent, please contact them direct for assistance.
We know it is challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all.
Des Eggleton and Nick Reeves
Resort Owners – Te Vakaroa Villas.